วันศุกร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Can you live without IT?

Can you live without IT?





IT was developed and changed rapidly. It made a lot of problem and benefit in the society. Many technology was very useful. It will be produced to build the convenient things such as computer ,telephone ,cellphone ,ipod ,mp3, mp4, ipad and notebook.


These things are very important. Especially for doing the job in any business. IT can make the tool to create any other things. If I live without IT that’s mean I have no any technology thing ,my job might not efficient as it suppose to be and I might get delay products because I don’t have any technology and computer. If I want to have very good work like use by the computer, I have to word hardly. IT effect with many things such as communication with others, save the information, send the work sheets and create correctly information. Secondly ,you can search the correct information and can learning on the web page around the world . IT will let you know every question and your curious things. You can get knowledge and more friends there.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น